New Delhi: NCOF launched waste decomposer culture in 2015 which is proving as miracle all over the country. It is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung. As on date waste decomposer is solid in a bottle of 30 gms costing Rs. 20/- per bottle directly through NCOF and RCOF to 1 lakh farmers. The waste decomposer is also validated by ICAR.
How to prepare waste decomposer?
- Take 2 kg jiggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jiggery drum.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Note 1: Farmers could prepare the waste decomposer solution again and again from the above formed solution. For this, 20 liter of waste decomposer solution is added to a drum with 2 kg of jiggery and 20 liter water added.
Note 2: Farmers can prepare continuously this solution from this waste decomposer for lifetime.
- Waste decomposer application 1000 liter per acre changes biological and physical properties of all type of soil (acidic, and alkaline) within 21 days of application and it helps to generate earthworm population in the soil upto 4 lakh in 1 acre land in just six months. For more information the following links may be used:
- All biodegradable material like agro waste, animal waste, kitchen waste, city waste decompose in 40 days. Farmers experience in this regard may be seen in the following link:
- Seed treatment with waste decomposer shows 98% early and uniform germination and provides protection before sidling emergence.
- Foliar spray with waste decomposer controls all type of bacterial, fungal and viral diseases effectively in different crops.
- Farmers can do farming with the use of waste decompose without using chemical fertilizer and pesticides. There is no need of urea, DAP or MOP when waste decomposer is applied.
- Waste decomposer application eliminate upto 90% uses of all types of pesticides/fungicide/insecticide since it controls both root diseases and shoots diseases.